My Etsy!!!!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Spider man personal sketch card - up for grabs!



Figured I'd post up this little spider man Sketch card for sale here first before I throw him on Ebay.

First time doing a spiderman one.... 

2.5 x 3.5 inches - copic markers on heavy stock. -$25

Oh yeah... Happy commercialized, show me how much you love me by spending exorbitant amounts of money on something that is in nature free day.... Whoops I mean ...Valentines Day!

On the other hand however, I'm sure the majority of flower shops earnings are generated from valentines day, and since floral arrangement can be considered an art form, I'm not 100% against it. I'll support almost anything that has to do with art.... I'd prefer it to be smaller businesses though, as opposed to large companies that really don't give a crap about the artistic side of it... They just throw your flowers in a box & tell you to do it yourself.. Lol.


No comments: