My Etsy!!!!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sinister Promo Card artwork for Asylum Studios



Some artwork That was done for an exclusive Promo card for the upcoming Sinister Trading card set by Asylum Studios.

Was going for a clive barkers meets Little Red riding hood Vibe....tried to make it a little sexy even though she's a disgusting demonic corpse thing...LOL. This was done in Photoshop with a wacom tablet.... I would LOVE a cintique....but.... starving artist thing. Horror art is always really fun to me, doesnt feel like work, I grew up on horror movies, so it just comes natural. I was going to do a full scene, but I thought since its going to be used for a 2.5x3.5 inch card, best focus on the face & torso area. Also I tried to rush as much as possible, because I was taking over for someone who dropped out....closer deadline. Anyway, hope you like it!


Here's the initial Marker sketch! Then I threw it into photoshop & used it as an underpainting!

No comments: