My Etsy!!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Walking Dead The Comic Book Trading card set Audition Sketch Cards



Its almost Time, "The walking Dead Comic Book 2" trading card set is coming out in a few weeks....so its time to start showing them off! I'm going to start off by posting a few of my audition sketch cards. Yes....every artist had to submit 4 audition sketch cards in order to be qualified to work on the set.The cards were then approved by the art directors at which point you were sent the rest of the cards. Here are two of mine, Michonne & Maggie. I had a ton of fun working on the set, by far one of the best to work on. I did a total of 80+ cards. These two were done with the usual copic markers. In my opinion, the audition cards weren't that great, the cards definitely got better as I went a long & loosened up..... I'll be receiving 9 Artist proof blanks for commissions, two of which are spoken for.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: