My Etsy!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Venom!!!

Its your favorite spider villain! At least my favorite, did this one a while ago & forgot to post it. Created for geeky-mammas & is on sale in the store now. 18x24 - ink, watercolor, marker, color pencil, conte' on watercolor paper. I think overall I didn't really like how this turned out, its not horrible or anything. The only thing I really like about it is the webs....It took me like a solid week to to do all the webs. I first penciled them in, then went over with a fine ink pen & then went over with a brush pen to give certain parts more line-weight. I think thats part of the reason I didn't like it. I spent so much time on the webs..that by the end, I just wanted to get rid of it. But now looking back, I still really like the way the webbing came out.

No comments: