My Etsy!!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Geek At Heart


Did this one for all the geeks. I wanted to do something bright, instead of my usual dark palette. Its a weird looking heart with arms, & tentacles bursting from the bottom & a giant eyeball bursting from the top. One hand is doing the live long & prosper symbol, while the other is holding a ray gun. he's got a Nintendo controller coming out from behind him & he's standing on a couple of comic books. Its kinda like a nerds version of a sacred heart. what this picture means to me is that no matter how old you get, or what your into, you can always be a geek at heart. 8x10 watercolor on watercolor paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this one... makes me think of my husband. He loves everything "geeky" from video games, to comic books, to Star Wars, and anything sci-fi! This is one of my favorites! It puts a smile on my face :)